B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed – 4 Years integrated
Duration : 4 Years
Eligibility :10+2 Passed any subject with at least 50% Marks.
Type : Degree
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Duration : 2 Years
Eligibility : Graduation
Type : Degree
B.Ed. remains for an undergrad scholastic course known as Bachelor of Education. Prior it was known as Bachelor of Training (BT). It is a course offered for the individuals who are occupied with seeking after vocation in educating and related ×elds. Likewise alluded as 'Single man in Education' or in a few colleges as 'Siksha Shastri', its span by and large endures 2 years. Lone ranger of Education Course can likewise be sought after through Correspondence or Distance Learning which is for the most part of 2 Years term. While understudies from Arts Stream are prepared to show subjects like History, Civics, Geography and Languages. The understudies from Science Stream are prepared to show Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The B.Ed. degree course is obligatory for instructing in higher elementary schools and secondary schools. National Council for Teacher Education is statutory body which manages courses in instructing in India. The B.Ed. degree is required for educating in higher elementary schools and secondary schools
Subjects or Topics studied in B.Ed
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- The minimum quali×cation required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.
- Students need to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and Independent educational bodies and universities for admission in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- These exams are generally held in the month of June-July and consist of Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug. Candidates go through practical training courses, apart from theory classes. Know more about B.Ed. Entrance Test